Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Wall of Fame: Jude Roust, Suzanne Jones & Romy Sommer



CONGRATULATIONS to Jude, Suzanne and Romy who are our latest Wall of Fame additions!

Jude Roust is our first Paranormal Wall of Fame member with her New Voices chapter submitted 19 September.

After reading this chapter you’re going to want your own magic ring, because every girl needs a genie like Lucy’s ;).

You can read Jude’s chapter at:

Jude Roust: Be Careful What You Wish For (Paranormal)


Suzanne Jones and Romy Sommer are our latest Contemporary goddesses hitting the submit button on September 20!

Suzanne’s chapter had me hooked from the start, I love the premise and I suspect her heroine’s already getting herself into trouble, but who can blame her?

You’ll know what I mean when you check out her hero ;) which you can do at:

Suzanne Jones: Manhunt (Contemporary)


Romy’s chapter has sink your teeth into it chemistry and features an unwavering heroine and a (to quote Joanne Pibworth)  swoontastic  Italian alpha male.   You can't say no to that!

Get your hands on him at:

Romy Sommer: Valentino’s Angel (Contemporary)



There's just a day and a half of submissions left, prepare for the flood!  I think we're going to see at least a couple of hundred more.  What say you?
Photobucket

13 comments:

joanne pibworth said...

Your blog has become the official New Voices cafe Lacey! :o)
The perfect place to come and dither together until the deadline passes.
I reckon you're right, get ready for the big final last push.
Did you decide whether to enter in the end?

Jackie Ashenden said...

I think you'd be right! I reckon people are going to sneak in at the finish line so they don't get any comments. ;-)
Go Jude, Suzanne, and Romy!!

Cheese. I must have cheese.

Lacey Devlin said...

Joanne - New Voices cafe, I'm loving it ;). Not long until that deadline now! I'm supposed to be entering... I thought it would be done by now but life's had quite a bit in store for me drat it! I've still got some time left though ;)

Jackie - For round 2 we'll get you your own cheese van cause you deserve it ;). How does that sound?

I doubt that the submission end will stop people from commenting lol. So if they were trying to avoid it they might get a shock.

It sounds like the editors are reading and judging as they go along. Here I was thinking they'd have to read them all through at once like in the last comp, but perhaps they've learned that lesson lol.

abbi said...

Good luck Jude, Suzanne and Romy!

I like the idea of this being the New Voices cafe. A place to come and cheer everyone on.

We just might top 700 entries. You think?

Abbi :-)

Judy Jarvie said...

You're doing such a sterling job, Lacey! Fabulous. My how fast the time has gone. All these delicious entries...like a big box of chocs. And no hidden calories! jx

Jude said...

Yay, thanks for the link to my story Lacey. Tomorrow's going to be super busy on the New Voices website.

Thanks Jackie. Go you! I'm desperate to read your 2nd chapter.

Good luck everyone.

J x

Janette Radevski said...

Yep - there's defiantely been a swell in entries. I posted last night, but me thinks with still some hours left on the clock - there will be a flood!

Off to read some more!!

PS - If this is a cafe, can I please have a skinny latte?? Please? Will shout everyone here coffee!!

Elissa Graham said...

I promised I would nag and I always try and keep my promises. So this is me nagging......please, please, please enter the comp Lacey. (What? So I'm a pleady sorta nagger, that's just the way I roll!)

Congrats to Jude, Suzanne and Romy on their entries.

Lacey Devlin said...

Abbi - Me too :) I think I'm leaning toward 800 now that we're already past the 600 mark!

Judy - Thanks! Time has flown and they really are like a big box of chocolates minus the calories ;).

Jude - No problem :) I know I'm excited and hopefully the site can take all the traffic!

Janette - CONGRATULATIONS!!! You can have whatever you want now. Just ask and it's yours ;)

Elissa - Who doesn't love a good nag? ;) I should be sending it in today *laughs hysterically*. That's the idea anyway.

Monique DeVere said...

Hi, Lacey,

Good luck when you sub yours!! :). I haven't had time to pop over and have a look yet, but I'm sure they are all fab reads. No doubt competition will be tough.

Hugs,
Monique

Lacey Devlin said...

Thanks Monique! The competition is tough and I can't wait to see who the top ten will be :)

Suzanne Jones said...

Aw, thanks for the mention, Lacey.

Go Jude and Romy.

XX

Lacey Devlin said...

Your fab chapters deserve it :)