Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Wall of Fame: Kerrin Hearfield, Joanne Pibworth & Marcy Bassett Kennedy


A HUGE congratulations to Kerrin, Joanne and Marcy who submitted their New Voices entries today, 13 September!  Grab yourself come cheese, bubbly and a paper bag.  Not that you'll that last one!

In Kerrin's The Price of Passion the hero and heroine have a past and you just know that in close quarters things are going to get even more interesting.

Joanne's Sequins and Secrets has a fabulously unique setting and shhh that's all I'm going to say, but you'll love it so go see for yourself!

Marcy's From One Night to Forever has a spitfire heroine who doesn't need a man to rely on but I don't think that's going to stop her hero.

You can find the entries of the latest additions to our Wall of Fame at:
Photobucket

11 comments:

Jackie Ashenden said...

Go Kerrin, Jo and Marcy!! Psst, anymore cheese Lacey??

Sally Clements said...

Love your wall of fame and badges, Lacey!

Lacey Devlin said...

Of course there is *passes tray* How is the waiting going Miss Popular Entry? There's four of you in the top 10 at the moment. I get a kick out of that!

joanne pibworth said...

Thank you Lacey, you're a diamond. :o)

I'm still trying to work out how to use one of your gorg badges on my blog!

Jo
x

Lacey Devlin said...

Congrats Joanne! Let me know if you need some help with the badge!

Sally - Thanks! We're missing you in all your published stardom!

Felicity Roger said...

Hi Lacey, thanks for the lovely comments on New Voices. I am now here to see if I can pick up a badge, oh, and maybe have some cheese.

Caroline said...

Psst Lacey - can I have a NV badge and mention on your great blog site? I've posted my entry today - most nerve wracking thing I've done in ages! - fingers crossed I pressed all the right buttons. Caroline xxxx

L'Aussie said...

Lacey, what cute badges. Mind if I pick one. I entered about the 10th September..:)

I came over from Suzanne Jones' blog and am now following. Sweet!

Lacey Devlin said...

CONGRATULATIONS CAROLINE! I'll head over now! Help yourself to as many badges as you want and I'll add you to our wall too ;)

Lacey Devlin said...

Welcome L'Aussie and a HUGE congrats on entering NV!! I'll add you to our Wall of Fame and help yourself to a badge. Thanks for following!

Suzanne Jones said...

Yay for Kerrin, Joanne and Marcy.