Monday, September 20, 2010

The Wall of Fame: Abbi Cantrell



Our first Passion entrant!

Abbi Cantrell submitted her New Voices entry 17 September!  I read it, I commented on it, and… I didn’t add her to The Wall! Try and work that one out.

My inner perfectionist is throwing a tantrum and you should all feel seriously deprived because it’s a fabulous chapter! If you love great conflict and a heck of a cliff hanger then you want How to Marry a Brazilian. Desire eat your heart out!

Check out Abbi’s chapter at:

Abbi Cantrell: How to Marry a Brazilian (Contemporary)

Photobucket

6 comments:

abbi said...

Lacey,

Thank you for putting me up on the Wall of Fame. And thank you for creating the Wall of Fame. It's a wonderful way to support entrants.

(From the comments it sounds like you may be up on the wall soon as well? I hope so!)

And thanks for the great comments on my Brazilian. Glad you enjoyed it.

Abbi :-)

Suzanne Jones said...

Yay, Abbi.

While I'm here, I'm going to grab a badge for my blog - thanks, Lacey.

XX

Jackie Ashenden said...

Abbi, Abbi, Abbi! Oi, Oi Oi! Ha, my word verification is 'proud'. Lol!

Lacey Devlin said...

Wow the entries have spiked overnight! 511 :O

Abbi - It's my pleasure, I'm having a ball. I'd steal your Brazilian given half a chance ;). The idea is that I enter too but... we'll see? lol

Suzanne- Yes! Grab a badge, grab the cheese, grab the champagne. You can lord it over the regular mortals now!

Go Jackie! :)

Jackie Ashenden said...

There's still cheese?? To quote Maisey - *grabby hands*

Lacey Devlin said...

LOL! Someone wrestle the cheese platter away from Jackie will you? ;)