Friday, September 24, 2010

The Wall of Fame: Joanne Cleary


CONGRATS to Joanne who submitted her New Voices entry on September 22! Joanne, you sneaky minx you! I missed your entry before I posted yesterday! It’s my own fault, I lost my original list of people I thought were entering and after a while the pink blurs a bit – or it does for me. Note to self: wear reading glasses...

Joanne’s chapter has one sexy Australian athlete, a cheeky nurse, fabulous dialogue and hint of delicious things to come. She’s a tease really ;) I don’t suppose Rachael needs help with her duties? I think I could manage a sponge bath for Trent if I really had to…

Get yourself a sexy Australian athlete with abs of steel at:

Joanne Cleary: Taming the Lion (Contemporary)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Suzanne Jones said...

Yay, Jo.

XX

Jackie Ashenden said...

Yay Joanne! Woot!

Joanne Coles said...

I'm not even letting Rachel do any sponge bathing. He's all mine!!

Thank you so much for the shout out, Lacey and for your hard work. You are an absolute star.

And your entry rocks, even my daughter laughed out loud reading yours ... and she's a teen and you know how hard they are to please!

The very best of luck with your entry, Lacey.

xxx

Lacey Devlin said...

Poor Trent's already being fought over by three women :P

It's my pleasure Joanne! I hope we get to see more of Trent and his abs lol!

High praise indeed! I'm glad your daughter liked it :)

Not long until the results are announced now! Good luck!