Friday, September 17, 2010

The Wall of Fame: Denise Covey, Felicity Roger & Caroline Storer




Congratulations to Denise Covey, Felicity Roger and Caroline Storer who have hit the submit button on their New Voices entries! Now you can just sit back and relax... in theory.  We've got two contemporaries and our first historical!

You can find the first chapters of these latest to our Wall of Fame additions at:
I’m heading there now and fingers crossed the computer gremlins don’t want to play with me today ;).

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jackie Ashenden said...

Go Denise, Felicity and Caroline! Have we run out of cheese yet?

Lacey Devlin said...

Second cheese van just arrived ;)

Caroline said...

Thanks Lacey you are a star! Have I said I love you? No? Well I do - it is so kind of you to mention all of us, and link our NV stories on you blog site. Caroline x p.s I've gone all emotional!

Lacey Devlin said...

Aww thanks Caroline! I'm having a great time cheering you all on!

Suzanne Jones said...

Yay Denise, Felicity and Caroline. Well done.

Elissa Graham said...

Hey Lacey, you know how when smokers give up smoking they make the worst nags - always trying to make everyone else give up too? Well I just posted my NV entry so now Ima nag you like ya neva been nagged before UNTIL you put your entry up. You got three days missy *winks* We're all behind you m'dear - what have you got to lose?

Lacey Devlin said...

Congrats Elissa!!!! I can add you to The Wall!

I appreciate the nagging and support :). I'm still working on my entry and completely terrified *stick head in sand*.