NaNo has started.
The apocalypse has begun.
I say this because my writing plan hasn’t been adjusted yet so poor NaNo isn’t receiving the proper attention. Bad Lacey.
How’s everyone else doing in NaNoland?
The lovely Donna Alward posted a link to Nora Robert’s latest interview in The Star. You can read all about it here.
Some facts about Nora Roberts you may not know:
Click here for more Nora Roberts stats.
- In 2001, an average of 34 Nora Roberts books were sold per minute.
- In the time you take to read this, another 8 Nora Roberts books were sold.
- Since her first bestseller in 1991, her books have spent a total of 351 weeks on the New York Times list...that's equivalent to nearly 7 consecutive years of weekly bestsellers.
- Twice in her career she had four books on the New York Times list at the same time.
- Since 1999, every book published under the Nora Roberts name was a New York Times bestseller.
Well, if Nora ever gets sick of her sixty million dollar (U.S.) annual income I’m happy to step in…