Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top 1069 Button



Elissa Graham's a glass half full kinda girl and when she wants a button you give the girl a button.  Make way for the Top 1069 buttons!

Okay, so really it should be a Top 1090 button but we're not including the disgusting talented people that make up the Top 21 because they have a button of their own ;-)

The buttons come in a variety of colours because I'm a Libran and I can't make tough decisions - that's also why I have too many shoes.

May you always have too many shoes and happy writing!

Photobucket








4 comments:

Elissa Graham said...

SQUEAL!!!!!

Omigod they're gorgeous and so are you Ms Devlin. I'm going to use them all (because not only am I a glass half full kinda girl but I'm greedy too!)

Bless you Lacey, these are just what we needed. I'm off to pimp your site on the NV Facebook page now.

Jackie Ashenden said...

Awesome, Lacey!

Wendy S. Marcus said...

You are so creative Lacey!

Lacey Devlin said...

Elissa - I'm glad you like them. Thanks for pimping me lol!

Jackie - Thank you!

Wendy - Thanks! I hope the mentoring is going well. It won't be long until the second chapters are launched now!