Wednesday, May 25, 2011

June Workshops


Can you believe there’s only seven days left in May?  There's a great variety of workshops for June, however, May marks the end of five workshops for me and I’m looking forward to having more time to write so I’m trying not to look too closely while I put this post together...
 
Instructor: Lynn Price
Length: 2-week class June 13 – June 25
Cost: $15 ($10 if member)

Instructor: CJ Lyons
Length: 2-week class June 6 – June 19
Cost: $16

Instructor: Marilyn Puett
Length: 2-week class June 6 – June 20
Cost: $20

Instructor: Colleen Collins and Shaun Kaufman
Length: 2-week class June 4 – June 18
Cost: $20 ($15 if member)

Instructor: Margie Lawson
Length: 2-week class June 1 – 15
Cost: $30

Instructor: Suzanne Rock
Length: 3-week class June 1 – June 24
Cost: $25 ($20 if member)

Instructor: Carolyn Cooper
Length: 3-week class May 30 – June 24
Cost: $25 ($20 if member)

Instructor: Toni Andrews
Length: 3-week class June 6 – June 25
Cost: $25 ($15 if member)

Instructor: Jeannie Eddy
Length: 3-week class June 3 – June 14
Cost: $16

Instructor: Darlene Buchholz and Annie Oortman
Length: 3-week class June 3 – June 24
Cost: $16

Instructor: Elizabeth Sinclair
Length: 3-week class June 3 – June 24
Cost: $16

Instructor: Carrie Lofty
Length: 3-week class June 3 – June 24
Cost: $16

Instructor: Mary O’Gara
Length: 4-week class June 13 – July 10
Cost: $30

Instructor: Angela Knight
Length: 4-week class June 6 – July 1
Cost: $25 ($15 if member)

Some of the workshops don't have their own page so if you click a link and wonder where the heck I've sent you, scrolling down the page should help (unless I've actually given you the wrong link and then you're beyond help...come back and yell).

Don't forget to let me know your plans for June and lots of luck to anyone participating in the Romance Writers of Australia's 50Ks in 30 days challenge!

Happy writing!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for the workshop list Lacey! You've tempted me to sign up for two of them :)

I'm doing 50ks30days, are you? My goal is 40ks, though, not quite brave enough to aim for 50!

Lacey Devlin said...

Hi Leah! The temptation's there for me too =)

I wish I was doing 50ks30days but I have a couple of manuscripts that I should polish up instead. No more excuses for Lacey. I'll be cheering you on though!

Suzanne Jones said...

Goodness, that's quite a list. Thanks for this, Lacey.

XX

Jackie Ashenden said...

Thanks for this, Lacey!

Lacey Devlin said...

Suzanne - June does seem to be the month of workshops and you're welcome =)

Jackie - You're welcome and congrats on finalling in the RWNZ Great Beginnings Contest!

Sally Clements said...

Oh! Fantastic list, Lacey, thank you! Will go check some of these out. I've previously done the Margie Lawson one, and its great!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Wow, great workshops going on!
That Margie Lawson one sounds particularly interesting!

Nas Dean said...

Thanks for the workshop list, Lacey. It's awesome!

Lacey Devlin said...

Sally - I've yet to do a Margie Lawson workshop but I've only ever heard good things about them.

Jennifer - I'm eyeing Margie's workshop too =)

Nas - You're welcome!