Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lacey Devlin: Computer Killer


In the last three days I managed to kill both my desktop and laptop which I feel takes a special kind of talent, especially when the desktop is less than a year old….

I hope you'll all bear with me while I catch up on everyone’s posts.

Of course it’s happened right in the middle of deadlines, which is always the way. Actually someone had a theory the more stressed you are the more likely you give off some sort of electro-magnetic field that can blow up the computer.

I agree whole heartedly and think that to prevent a nationwide black out Australia should send me to Hawaii ;)

While my computer was at the doctor’s Elissa Graham presented me with the “One Lovely Blog” award. Thanks Elissa!



The rules are:
1. Add the logo to your blog
2. Link to the person form whom you received this award
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they have “One Lovely Blog”

Because I’ve been out of action I’m not sure who has already received the “One Lovely Blog” award so for all of you who have yet to receive it please consider yourselves tagged!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Sally Clements said...

oh NOOOOOOOOOO!
Hope you're back in action with everything fixed soon, Lacey!

Lacey Devlin said...

Thanks Sally! You've got to watch those computer gremlins!

Jackie Ashenden said...

Argh, what a terrible thing! That requires awesome talent, Lacey. You go girl!
BTW, I hope you are subbing your NV chapter because it rocked okay? Totally. The Sisters and I all agreed so it's true.

Lacey Devlin said...

LOL! I think so too! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my NV MS I try not to decide until the urge to light it on fire leaves ;).

I'm so glad you and the Sisters liked it, that means so much :)

Suzanne Jones said...

Hugs for the computer problems - but I'm glad your back with us now.

Congratulations on your award - much deserved.

XX

Lacey Devlin said...

Thanks Suz!