Monday, April 4, 2011

Straight From the Editor's Mouth


Before You Hit Send is a self-editing course run by Angela James, Executive Editor of Carina Press and it’s the same one that was given to the Carina authors in January. If you’re thinking about targeting Carina this your chance to learn everything you need to know from the Executive Editor herself! If you’re following a more traditional publishing route this is a rare opportunity to set yourself ahead of the pack by avoiding the common pitfalls of submissions.

Angela will share self-editing tips and much more including how to avoid overwriting. For full details click here.

The course costs just $35.00 will start April 11, 2011 and finish May 2, 2011.

I’m really excited about this. It’s a rare opportunity and I don’t want anyone to miss out because they haven’t come across it themselves.

You can read reviews here and you can register here but keep in mind that there are only a limited number of spots available.

Don’t forget to let me know if you join!

Photobucket

14 comments:

Suzanne Jones said...

Oooh, this looks interesting, Lacey. Thanks for the link - off to check it out now.

XX

MelRoXx said...

Wow Lacey! So cute that you don't want anyone to miss out! your really cute!

Judy Jarvie said...

Thanks for sharing, Lacey! Sounds great.
Judy

Julia Broadbooks said...

Are you taking the class? It looks great! I just have too much else going on right now. You'll have to tell me how great it is.

joanne pibworth said...

cheers lovely, I squeezed in there! Will you be doing it too?

Lacey Devlin said...

Suzanne - You're very welcome. Let me know what you think!

Mel - Thanks =)

Judy - You're welcome. I hope your April writing's going well!

Lacey Devlin said...

Julia - I am! I registered just before I wrote the post =) I think Angela will be doing another one later in the year so perhaps things will be lighter for you then.

Lacey Devlin said...

Jo - Yay! I'll be right there with you. We can compare notes =) There are only five spots left now!

Nas Dean said...

Hi Lacey,

Earlier I took this class at Savvy Authors. It's really good. You get to interact with Angela and ask her questions as well as with fellow students.

What she teaches in this class is so necessary for our manuscripts.
Thanks for posting.

Lacey Devlin said...

Thanks Nas! It just sounds better and better all the time =)

Patsy said...

Sounds interesting - I hope you enjoy it.

Lacey Devlin said...

Thanks Patsy!

Wendy S Marcus said...

Hi Lacey!
When you have a minute woud you e-mail me:
wendy@wendysmarcus.com
Thanks!

Lacey Devlin said...

Will do Wendy!