I’m a touch typer. This is, quite possibly, my only talent. However, it does lend itself to strange bursts of dyslexia where I type words backwards without realizing (go me!) and more recently, the addition of random apostrophes in words that should be plural. My plurals have ownership issues.
It’s not pretty.
I’m hoping there’s a pill for this. There is a pill right?
You would assume I’d pick up on it when I read the sentence through again but that’s not happening. So I’ve drawn the only conclusion I possibly can. The editing part of my brain has taken a holiday. If you see it could you please send it back?
Topics to be covered include:
- Not Another Sex Scene.. (Or how to write really great sex scenes that deepen character, plot and conflict).
- The vital importance of a good, strong premise World-building (no matter which sub-genre) and Subtext.
- Ways to ensure a strong and layered conflict
- Emotional punch and tension on every page
- Panel discussions … and much more …
So, go on, get your knickers in a twist and click here for more information.