Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Don't Break the Chain Writing


Barbara Hannay recently posted about Don’t Break the Chain – Jerry Seinfeld’s Method of Creative Success. It’s a fantastic way of making sure you write every day AND you can currently download the Don’t Break the Chain Calendar from The Writer’s Store for FREE.

If you’re losing ground on your resolutions Don’t Break the Chain could be just the motivation you need to get back on track. It’s also an excellent reminder to put fingers to keyboard before you go to bed.

Can you believe we’re already at the end of January? I hope everyone’s goals are progressing!

Before I go, I just wanted to wish a HUGE congratulations to blogfriend Susan Wilson who recently received The Call and will be writing under the name Scarlet Wilson. Keep a look out for her medical in the UK September 2011!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Nas Dean said...

Great advice, Lacey!
And I'll say it again...Congratulations Susan!

Lacey Devlin said...

I'm glad you think so Nas :)

Rachael Johns said...

Can't wait for Scarlet's book :)
I downloaded Don't Break The Chain but have yet to print it off. Thanks for the reminder!

Joanne Coles said...

That sounds fab motivation, Lacey. Sometimes it's hard to write every day but I'm a big believer your story flows better when you're able to do that.

Thanks for sharing and another yay to Scarlet!!

Leah said...

Thanks for the link, Lacey - I've just downloaded! Fab idea :)

Jackie Ashenden said...

Awesome, Lacey. I kind of need motivation to step AWAY from the pc. :-)
Scarlet for Susan eh? That's cool!

Lacey Devlin said...

Rach - I'm looking forward to Scarlet's book too!

Joanne - I'm a big believer that your story flows better when you're able to write daily too and I've actually managed to stay on track with it. I think the perfectionist in me wants all those Xs in a row :)

Lacey Devlin said...

Leah - I hope you find it as great a motivator as I have :)

Jackie - LOL! We'll have to find something else for you :P

Sally Clements said...

Great advice, Lacey!