Thursday, November 3, 2011

So You Think You Can Write Is Live



Harlequin's So You Think You Can Write website has just been launched.  If you haven't heard of SYTYCW it runs from November 7 to November 11 it's all about information, live chats, competitions and best of all YOU COULD WIN PUBLICATION.

Find out more about how you could win publication here but don't forget to read the rules.  You can also follow on Twitter @HarlequinSYTYCW and #SYTYCW2.

Are you participating in SYTYCW 2011?  Are you planning on entering the major contest for a chance at publication? Let me know so I can cheer you on!

Happy writing!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Tora Williams said...

Thanks for putting the link here. I won't be able to participate actively this year, but I'll definitely be checking out all the advice.

Aimee Duffy said...

Ooo it's perfect if I manage to get my nano finished (and edited) in time.

Thanks for pointing it out Lacey x

Julia Broadbooks said...

Yay, Aimee! I'll be glad to have some more company. I really enjoyed this event last year. Wouldn't miss it.

Anne MacFarlane said...

Unlike last year, this year the rules call for a complete MS to be submitted. Yikes! Looking through the pile of unfinished, unedited projects desperately looking for something I can revise and polish in time.

Lacey Devlin said...

Tora - With the time differences, I won't be able to participate too actively either but I'll be reading everything I can get my hands on.

Aimee - Good luck with your NaNo. It would be brilliant if you could enter!

Julia - I'm glad you're entering too. Good luck!

Lacey Devlin said...

Anne - The pressure's on, isn't it? I hope you can find something to submit.

I'd like to enter but I don't think it's going to happen during that timeframe. It'll be slush time for me :-)

Jackie Ashenden said...

I have a full I could enter. In fact, I rather like the idea of subbing a full ms for a change. :-)

Lacey Devlin said...

Jackie - I'm so thrilled that you're going to enter! Good luck!

Nas Dean said...

Thanks for the links, Lacey!