Hi all!
I hope your writing is going fabulously! Entangled hit the web with a callout for holiday themed subs, and you can hit them back if you want to. There's a lot of opportunities out there at the moment so keep your eyes peeled. Here's a list of everything that's current:
- Editor Pitch Challenge: Harlequin Intrigue (Closes: 24th May 2012)
- Harlequin Medical Fast-Track (Closes: 7th June 2012)
- Entangled Publishing: Christmas Flirts (Closes: 10th June 2012)
- Entangled Publishing: New Years Ever Afters (Closes: 10th June 2012)
- Entangled Publishing: Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree (Closes: 10th June 2012)
- Entangled Publishing: Guilty Pleasures (Closes: 30th June 2012)
- Entangled Publishing: When In Rome... (Closes: 31st July 2012)
Write people! Write!

6 comments:
I'm writing! I'm writing. thanks for the heads up Lacey. Caroline x
Thanks for the update Lacey! x
Go Caroline! Where are you submitting this writing to?
Madeline - You're welcome!
Thanks for these, Lacey. XX
I'm actually thinking of doing one of these. Thanks!
Post a Comment